Each year, Commerce City recognizes businesses, individuals, and organizations that made contributions to the economic vitality of the city at the annual Commerce City Business Appreciation Awards Breakfast.
- Thursday, March 19, 2020*
- Bison Ridge Recreation Center (13905 E. 112th Ave.)
- 7:30 - 9:00 a.m.
- 7 a.m. - Registration and Networking
- 7:30 - 9 a.m. - Breakfast and Awards Program
*The event is invite-only.
If you would like to nominate a company, individual, or organization for an award, please complete and submit the nomination form below by February 7, 2020. An Awards Selection Committee made up of business representatives from the community will choose the winners from all the nominations received.
- Retail Investment Award – a retailer who contributed to the city’s economic vitality through the introduction of a new business that brought new goods or services, new employment, and/or new capital investment to the city in the last year.
- Business On the Move Award – a recipient who brought new employment, growth in sales, or new capital investment to the city in the last year.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Award – a company or entrepreneur that demonstrated a pioneer spirit towards new product development, a business start-up, or a company/product growth into new markets.
- Economic Development Award for Leadership – a business or individual that has been a catalyst towards economic vitality in Commerce City through creative leadership, innovation, facilitation, collaboration or through the contribution of resources.
- Business of the Year Award – a company that has shown a history of leadership within its industry and the community. The company must have demonstrated longevity and sustained growth that has contributed to the city’s economic sustainability.
Please contact Laura Moody with questions at 303.227.8852.